If you would like to return an item, simply email us at email@example.com or call us on 02089355514 indicating order number, which item(s) and the number of items to be returned, your reason for returning the item, and whether you are seeking a repair on an accidentally damaged item, a replacement, an alternative or refund. We also ask you to give us a daytime contact telephone number. If the item is returnable under our Returns Policy terms and conditions as per below, we will issue you with a returns address.
- Returns on Personalised Products Unless there has been an error on our part, or the item you purchased is defective, you have no right to cancel and we cannot accept returns on ‘Personalised’ or ‘bespoke’ items as these cannot be re-sold. Our website and rendering process is designed to give customers every opportunity to check all personalisation details such as spelling.
- Returns on Non-Personalised Products Unless there has been an error on our part, or the item you purchased is defective, we can only accept Returns on ‘Non-Personalised’ items, if you contact us in 14 days from the received date.
- Lost in Transit if Product Returned We cannot be held responsible for packages lost in transit on return: as you are responsible for returning the items to us, we recommend sending the packages by Recorded/Special delivery.
CHANGE OF MIND
- Change of Mind on Personalised Products Unless there has been an error on our part, or the item you purchased is defective, we cannot accept a return if the product has been personalised and the order has been fulfilled correctly, as these cannot be re-sold.
- Change of Mind on Non-Personalised Products Products returned to us because you have changed your mind must be in perfect re-saleable condition, and we must be contacted in 14 days from the received date.
PLEASE NOTE: item(s) returned to us for reasons not due to our error or defective Product(s) will not have return postage/shipping costs refunded.
If you return an item, whether personalised or not, because of an error on our part, or because it is defective, we will happily refund your costs in returning it to us. The item(s) must be returned in the condition in which you received it and in original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
If a Creative Gold product has been deemed faulty it must be returned and inspected by our in house technicians before a repair or refund is agreed. Full test reports on each device are carried out prior to dispatch and on dealing with any faulty goods. Products that have any signs of misuse, 3rd party tampering, neglect, accidental damage including water damage or over charging are exempt from refunds.
REFUNDS AND REPLACEMENTS
For item(s) returned to us within 14 days of the request of return and in accordance with these terms and conditions, a refund or replacement will be processed by Creative Gold within 14 working days of receipt of the returned items. A refund will be made in the same form of payment that was used to make the initial purchase. If you would like a Replacement, this will be to your original product specification as detailed on your original order.
If in the unfortunate event of your phone/screen becoming accidentally damaged, the device can be returned for repair. A fault diagnostic report will be created and a quote prepared. The quote and repair work must be agreed in writing before any work can be carried out. We are unable to guarantee any repair work if code to unlock is not provided as full testing cannot be completed.